System Requirements for Using SafeScript
This topic lists the minimum requirements for using the SafeScript portal, and/or the SafeScript Notification App.
Supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome version 58 and higher.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and 11.
- Mozilla Firefox version 52 and higher.
- Apple Safari version 10 and higher.
- Microsoft Edge version 13 and higher.
The SafeScript portal is designed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels.
Windows, MacOS, and iOS systems capable of running the minimum supported web browser versions are supported.
Third-Party Cookies need to be enabled in your web browser. For details, see How to Enable Cookies.
SafeScript Web App for Mobile Phones
The following operating systems and browsers are supported.
- Apple: iOS 10.3 and above running Safari, Firefox or Chrome
- Android: Android 8.0 'Oreo' and above running Chrome or Firefox
Windows 7 or higher is supported.