View and Update your Profile
Your profile details are sourced from your AHPRA registration. You can view this information, and update additional details used by SafeScript.
- From the user profile menu (top right), select Profile.
The Profile screen is displayed.
The Personal Details and Primary Place of Practice sections are sourced from your AHPRA registration. and cannot be edited in SafeScript.
If any of these details are incorrect or out-of-date, please contact AHPRA to update your registration details. Any changes made by AHPRA will be reflected in SafeScript.
- In the Additional Details section, you can update the following details:
- Contact Number: Used for communications to you from SafeScript. This telephone number is not shared with other SafeScript users.
- Prescriber Number: If you are a prescriber, SafeScript requires you to enter your Prescriber Number during your registration. You can update it here, if it changes.
Preferred Email: Used for account-related communications to you from SafeScript (for example, if you reset your password). This email address is not shared with other SafeScript users.
- If you made any changes, select Save to update your profile. Alternatively, to discard your changes, select Cancel.